On 08/02/2018 16:10, Hans-Jürgen Godau wrote:
Thank you for your hints. I finally found the offending places/recipes. One

If these recipes are published on the Cookbook you can mention this, and maybe how you fixed it, on their talk pages.

(possible) hint: I undefined the Markup_e definition in pmwiki.php to get
the stack-trace. Otherwise I would have missed one call...

Is it correct that there is still a call to Markup_e in scripts/vardoc.php?

This call doesn't raise a warning because the 4th argument is a callable function name, not PHP code to be evaluated in PCCF()/create_function(). In that case Markup_e() just calls Markup().

But for consistency, I'll change it to Markup() for the next version.

Thanks,
Petko