On Mon, 12 Feb 2018, Christopher Cox wrote:

On 02/12/2018 05:23 PM, Christopher Cox wrote:

On 02/12/2018 04:20 PM, Lars Eighner wrote:

I want long esses in my texts, titles, and links. But I can't find where

snippity....

To do this with PmWiki or other gets very complicated (and likely impractical).

Here's something in javascript that might work in many cases:

http://jsfiddle.net/davidThomas/UhdUv/

I could not read that page at all. Perhaps it was designed for only one kind of device.

Btw, I tested it on my own wiki. Seems to work ok (replacing lower case s with the long s, that is).

However I discovered the markup worked by moving it to <_end. I tried that before, but apparently was a victim of cascading failures from previous testing. It worked in a clean copy.

--
Lars Eighner
surn...@larseighner.com