Petko
--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades

On 22/11/2018 23:25, Peter Kay wrote:
I believe you that the setting you are complaining about is a short session
length.

I have a similar problem and would love to hear if there is an easy
solution!

--Peter

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018, 10:29 PM ASLAN Data <as...@aslandata.com wrote:

As I understand it there is a timeout variable for PHP that is defaulted
to 30 minutes to stop PHP scripts from running forever. This is a real
hassle as I have to retype read and write passwords every thirty(30)
minutes.

Is there a method pmwiki can use to store the password(s) on the local
machine to I can set read to 8 hours (for example) and write to 4 hours
(for example). Then when the PHP engine restarts pmwiki the local
machine can pass the passwords on in the background for a set time period.

Or something that accomplishes the same functionality but runs on the
server?

--
David