On 18/12/2018 17:46, Mikelis, James wrote:
I was able to get everything working with PHP 7.2.2 for the most part
except cookbook/AdvancedTableDirectives.php

I've looked at the AdvancedTableDirectives recipe and made an updated version available for download on the cookbook page, open

  https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AdvancedTableDirectives

and search for AdvancedTableDirectives-php72.php to get the latest file.

and the " (:toggle hide box210 show='Show Validation Steps' button=1:)
" function which I am not sure is part of
the AdvancedTableDirectives code or not. It doesn't do anything anymore.

The markup "(:toggle hide ...:)" is likely from the Toggle recipe which is maintained, see:

  https://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Toggle

If by "It doesn't do anything" you mean "the (:toggle...:) markup is not processed but appears as is in the page" then probably the recipe Toggle was installed at some point and you still have old markup in your page - either install the recipe or remove the markup.

If you mean a "toggle button" appears but does nothing, then some typo may be in that page: read the Toggle documentation to check your markup: there may be a missing division block with id=box210.

Petko

I am using the latest Triad skin.

James