Playing with last solution ; almost working for my needs, excepted the
blocklink output which gives me unexpected result :
my pagelist is on GroupA, printing out a list of blocklinks linking to :
https://www.mysite.fr/GroupA/GroupB.Page1
where expected result is :
http://www.mysite.fr/GroupB.Page1

In my own case, I test the blocklink markup in localtemplates,
defining a new format, like that (code shortened) :
[[#listesynonyme]]
(:blocklink href={=$FullName} class="list-group-item":)
{{=$FullName}$:vedette}
(:blocklinkend:)
[[#listesynonymeend]]

then, in group Synonyme, I have a pagelist using quoted format ; which
gives me a list of blocks, linking as expected, but pointing to
https://www.mysite.fr/Synonyme/Bob.15887 where
https://www.mysite.fr/Bob.15887 is expected.

To get rid of this Group issue, one working solution is to write :
(:blocklink href="https://www.mysite.fr/Bob/{=$Name}"; class="list-group-item":)

Not sure if I'm doing mistake, if the code works as expected or if it
needs to be a little improved in how to handle the Group part.

Thank you,
Gilles.