Thank you Petko ;
One, I believe I have used if="exists {=$FullName}" parameter with
defective syntax, and obviously failed in getting the expected result.

Two, since I want to collect recently changed pages among several
groups in one shot, using fmt for grouping the output, I use
trail=Site.AllRecentChanges group=Group1,Group2,Group3. Might not be
cost effective, yet it looks like it's working decently.

if="exists {=$FullName}" param can not be used in such a long pagelist
case ; with this parameter on, pagelist does too much for work, giving
:
23420: 09,42 (using if exists)
460: 00,52 (without if exists).

I will try with the next version.