This error code is never issued by the PmWiki core, so I suspect a server (mis-)configuration. This request is blocked, never reaching PmWiki.

The first thing I'd check is that the server accepts pathname information, like you use pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage instead of pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage. If it is disabled, on the Apache server it can be enabled with this line in .htaccess:

  AcceptPathInfo On

However, since you say it only happens when you post an edit form, and only on some pages, it may be a web application firewall (WAF) doing this. Many hosting providers use the "mod_security" WAF, and you need to review the documentation of your hosting provider about what can be configured and how.

Petko

--
If you upgrade :  http://www.pmwiki.org/Upgrades