Pocl's vector run-time math library supports the Power 7 VSX instructions.
Is Power 8 similar? If not, I might be able to assist extending this to
Power 8. However, this would only be a small part of supporting Power 8,
there are likely many other things to test before this becomes relevant.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnet...@gmail.com>