Hi,

> fdatasync() doesn't seem to exist.

.. and yet, CMake finds it:

-- Performing Test HAVE_FDATASYNC
-- Performing Test HAVE_FDATASYNC - Success

so either the CMake test gets it wrong, or it exists and there is some
missing include somewhere. Plus there are more problems:

/Users/travis/miniconda3/conda-bld/pocl_1520730988784/work/pocl-1.1/lib/CL/pocl_timing.c:114:10:
note: forward declaration of 'struct tm'

/Users/travis/miniconda3/conda-bld/pocl_1520730988784/work/pocl-1.1/lib/CL/pocl_timing.c:136:3:
warning: implicit declaration of function 'gmtime_r' is invalid in C99
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

> On a related note, I recall one of you commenting that you might be
> interested in a macOS build slave. I might be able to help with

There's an open PR for it by Jeff Hammond, with a Travis build bot
setup, so i think your Mac Mini will *probably* not be required. What
we need more than buildbots is maintainers (or at least someone who
occasionally makes it work on Mac).

Cheers,
-- mb