Hi all,

I have launched my flask app with the app.run('threaded=True') parameter,
and I am using the recommended server shutdown routine in the flask
documentation:

http://flask.pocoo.org/snippets/67/

==
from flask import request

def shutdown_server():
    func = request.environ.get('werkzeug.server.shutdown')
    if func is None:
        raise RuntimeError('Not running with the Werkzeug Server')
    func()

@app.route('/shutdown', methods=['POST'])
def shutdown():
    shutdown_server()
    return 'Server shutting down...'
==

When 'threaded=False' in app.run(...), the server shuts down immediately,
but when threaded=True, it pauses for about 15 seconds and then shuts down.

QUESTION:
Is there something I can do inside the shutdown_server() function to get it
to shutdown immediately?

Thanks!
-teep