Hello I'm am new to python and jinja templates and Java Script. I am
attempting to pass a  nested dictionary via python to the jinja template.
Once in the template I want convert my python dictionary into a Java Script
object.
The error I am receiving is "identified or string literal or numeric
literal expected". Any help would be appreciated.

Source code in template::

function GetItemValue() {
     let share= {{shares|safe}}; //identified or string literal or numeric
literal expected

Source code in python

share_data = {};

for shares in share.SHARES.getchildren():
    thisid = shares.ID.text
    # here I create the nested Dictionary for share details
    data = {"MICR_Number":shares.MICR.text,
            "UserCode":shares.TRCODE1.text,
            "Current Max Courtesy Pay":shares.TRAMOUNT1.text,
            "Original Choice of Courtesy Pay":shares.TRAMOUNT2.text}
    share_data[thisid] = data

  template = self.get_template("index.html", {'shares':share_data})