Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask, as this seems to be a mailing list focused on various products (hopefully Logbook is one of them).

I've played around with Logbook for a week now and find it pretty cool, but I'm still surprised at how some things are done and I can't find how to do other, simple things.  What bothers me the most: I have an application which should log to various files. Log files (commands.log, http.log, memory.log...) should contain more specific information.  Obviously, one log file per category. Although I have a general file that contains information from every other logger if it exceeds a certain error level, I would like to sort my debugging data into several files.

And... I don't know how to do it.  The documentation seems to acknowledge that it is possible, but not recommended, to have a handler associated to a logger.  Yet, as far as I know, the only way to create several logging files in Logbook would be to create several FileHandler.  Am I missing something obvious here?  The documentation isn't that small so I might have missed important examples, and I might not be that familiar with the design yet.

Thanks for your help,

Vincent