I'm pleased to announce release 4.07 of podlators.

podlators contains Pod::Man and Pod::Text modules which convert POD
input to *roff source output, suitable for man pages, or plain text.  It
also includes several subclasses of Pod::Text for formatted output to
terminals with various capabilities.  It is the source package for the
Pod::Man and Pod::Text modules included with Perl.

Changes from previous release:

    [Pod::Man] Avoid undefined variable warnings when determining the
    title for a Perl module at the top level of a distribution.  Thanks,
    Dave Mitchell.  (#112625)

    [Pod::Man] Fix font resets with nroff when fixed-width fonts are used
    in the label for an =item.  Previously, italic was being ended with
    \f(CW even in nroff mode, which, with groff, only changes the font to
    fixed-width and doesn't reset to a non-italic font.  Thanks, Paul
    Townsend.  (#98199)

    [Pod::Man] Suppress warnings about a missing Encode module if
    PERL_CORE is set in the environment.  Due to build ordering during
    Perl core builds, Encode is expected to not yet be available during
    the build step that sets PERL_CORE.  Thanks, Dave Mitchell.

You can download it from:

    <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/podlators/>

This package is maintained using Git; see the instructions on the above
page to access the Git repository.

Please let me know of any problems or feature requests not already listed
in the TODO file.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -- Russ Allbery, Just Another Perl Hacker
$^=q;@!>~|{>krw>yn{u<$$<[~||<Juukn{=,<S~|}<Jwx}qn{<Yn{u<Qjltn{ > 0gFzD gD,