Hello POD-people,
I am looking for what amounts to Pod::Simple::ANSI.

I wish to be able to use POD content from within a program, specifically, to
use a section of the POD from a library module (using Pod::Select - I'm
currently tied to Perl 5.28.3) as documentation in the help screen of a program
that uses that module. I would prefer render it appropriately on my ANSI
display, rather than to resort to the plain text output of Pod::Simple::Text.

Thank you in advance for your response!

Ed Hingsbergen | IT Software Development Advisor
Custom Applications Management, LLC (CAM)
300 W. Wilson Bridge Road Suite 240
Worthington, OH 43085-2286
Office: 614.547.4757
cara...@cam-ohio.com<mailto:cara...@cam-ohio.com> On-Call: 614.547.4793

Any personal data acquired, processed or shared by us will be lawfully
processed in line with applicable data protection legislation. If you have any
questions regarding how we process personal data refer to our Privacy Notice.
<https://www.sedgwick.com/global-privacy-policy> Any communication including
this email and files/attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If this message has been sent to you in error, you must not copy,
distribute or disclose of the information it contains and you must notify us
immediately (contact is within the privacy policy) and delete the message from
your system.