Hi

I'm trying to figure out how to extract text from a PDF into an
accessibility tool

I've figured out how to walk the tagged structure returned by
GetStructTreeRoot, but stuck on how to get from an integer marked content
identifier (PDF 32000 14.7.2) to the actual text.

Looks like I probably need to parse the content stream using
PdfContentsTokenizer to scan for the corresponding marked content.

Is this the right thing to do? Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks

Mark