When you have the Annotation you can get its Dictionary and then add whatever
keys (with whatever values) you want.  Then you can just scan all annotations
and check for your key.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matias Piipari [mailto:matias.piip...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 11:58 AM
To: Leonard Rosenthol
Cc: podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] Including identifiers with annotations + hidden
text in PDFs

On 10 Nov 2010, at 16:17, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:

> 1 - use a custom second class dictionary key as described in ISO 32000-1,
> Annex E.  Be sure to register your prefix as described there as well.

Ok, from the specification I understand how to register for a prefix and
include the information about additional extensions in the PDF catalog. But
what I don't understand is how to store information per annotation to identify
it, using PoDoFo. So, I'd like an identification *per annotation*, not *per
document*, because some annotations in the document might have been created by
some other application, and only some created by my application X.

> 2 - Sure.  Just set the text render mode to 3 when drawing.

Cool, thanks.

Matias Piipari
http://twitter.com/mz2