Then you need to modify the guts of PoDoFo to support your model, since it's
not how it currently works.

From: xteo [mailto:x...@xteo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:58 AM
To: Leonard Rosenthol
Cc: podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Podofo-users] Best Read only approch ?

Hi ,
it is ok for me to have one pages loaded while I am scanning it what I want to
avoid is if I am scanning a 700 pages documents like the PDF Spec for examples
to have the 700 pages loaded when I have finish iterating though all of them to
load at the Annotations .

would PdfPageTree ::ClearCache unload all the memory from the previously access
pages ?
I might see the performence hit of unloading the documents and loading it again
( every nth pages maybe ?)

I compile the PoDoFo library already so I could do slight modification if I
need to, I am just not sure where to start :)

Thanks a lot for your help

Damien