On Thu, 2014-04-03 at 11:43 +0200, Andreas Brzesowsky wrote:
> Because if the patch is applied correctly the error message "Error
> AES-decryption data length not a multiple of the key length" does not
> exists anymore
> In the patch are these lines:
> -        if( lLen % keyLen != 0 )
> -            PODOFO_RAISE_ERROR_INFO( ePdfError_InternalLogic, "Error
> AES-decryption data length not a multiple of the key length" );
> +        if( lLen % 16 != 0 )
> +            PODOFO_RAISE_ERROR_INFO( ePdfError_InternalLogic, "Error
> AES-decryption data length not a multiple of 16" );
>
> So can you please make sure that the patch is correctly applied.

        Hi,
the message you changed was at PdfAESStream::Decrypt(), but that message
I get is from PdfEncryptAESBase::BaseDecrypt(). I changed it the same as
you did above and it works as expected, thus I committed it to trunk as
r1595: http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1595

Thanks a lot for the help on this.
        Bye,
        zyx