On Sun, 2014-05-11 at 16:07 +0200, Alexander Repty wrote:
> I believe zyx has commit privileges, and they have been active recently.

        Hi,
yeah, I was just about to commit some of the pending patches and
generally do a little movement in those pending patches. The problem is
that I do things in my spare time too, while there is not much left
"these days". It means that some patches takes longer to act on. Another
open source project I work on has patches waiting for several months, so
the rush really doesn't help. My interest in PoDoFo is also slightly
limited, same as the testing ability, thus I just commit (partially)
blindly, hoping the change will work for other too (like with builds on
other platforms and so on).

> I wonder if it would perhaps be better to move the entire project
> (under Dominik's ownership) to Github (or something like Github)
> instead, so people could send pull requests instead of patches on a
> mailing list - less chance of good patches getting lost in a sea of
> mail messages. Thoughts?

My personal opinion is to not do that. Every project needs some sort of
management, if you open it for anyone to commit anything to it, then it
may diverge the project in a direction which will not work "to everyone
interested". But that's only my personal opinion.
        Bye,
        zyx

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz