On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 17:45 +0200, Ulrich Arnold wrote:
> I've downloaded PoDoFo trunk rev. 1598 and had to apply some changes
> to get it compiled under WIN7 VS2008.

        Hello,
I just committed your patch as [r1600], with added the change for the
CMake-generated PODOFO_HAVE_OPENSSL.

I also made a significant (but small) change in PdfEncrypt, for the case
of undefined PODOFO_HAVE_OPENSSL. Instead of returning NULL, PoDoFo
throws an exception, also newly introduced ePdfError_NotCompiled.
I believe it'll be more error prone than returning NULL, which can
eventually cause some NULL pointer dereferences on places which expect
non-NULL pointers being returned (I didn't test whether such situation
could happen) and, more importantly, a hard-to-debug (on the first look)
misbehavior of the PoDoFo library when it was compiled without OpenSSL.

        Bye,
        zyx

[r1600] http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1600

--