On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Dennis Jenkins <dennis.jenkins...@gmail.com
> wrote:

>>> Caused by drawing API change.
>>>

>> What was the rationale for removing DrawRect() and FillRect()?  This
>> change breaks existing, working, code.
>>
>> What code should I replace those with?
>>

> I changed calls to "DrawRect" to "Rectangle", and calls to "FillRect" to
> "Rectangle" followed by "Fill()".  If this was the incorrect solution,
> please let me know.
>
> Maybe I missed the release notes, but this API change was frustrating.

I found your notes in the SVN commit messages.  "DrawRect()" is now
"Rectangle()" followed by "Stroke()" (although in my existing reports, I
did not need to call Stroke, I added the call anyway, per your notes.)

My project now compiles cleanly with podofo rev 1642, and my PDFs appear ok
so far.

I suppose that I was expecting to see some sort of organized release notes
giving a brief mention to the API change details, instead of "hey, I
changed stuff and merged it into trunk!".  :)  In any event, I wish to
thank you for your contributions.  Now that I have read your notes, your
rationales make sense.  I was just frustrated that it broke my own
project.  But I'm good now.