On Tue, 2014-11-11 at 09:44 +0800, wangg...@visteam.com wrote:

> Hello all!
> You are still not completely understood my problem, I really want to
> use the podofo to realize the signature.

        Hi,
I do not think so, I believe Robert understands your issue pretty well
(it's only my point of view).

> But i don't want to use the PdfSignOutputDevice this method, I will
> put the signature to make a picture file, i want to use the DrawImage
> this method.

You might be aware that "an image" is not an electronic signature of a
PDF document by any means. The electronic signature does much more
than just the image, it for example ensures that the content of the
file was not changed, thus you see what the person sent (and signed).

> I know that the lower left corner coordinates is the origin of
> coordinates.

That makes things clear, maybe? If you want to flip the image, then
it'll be drawn properly. That is, either use a negative height (and
shift the top origin slightly towards bottom), or preppend a
transformation matrix which will do the Y-flip for you before the draw
of the image.

        Bye,
        zyx

P.S.: Please do not reply to message digests, it breaks references,
threading, message subject and you just sent an email full of
unrelated information to your question.

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz