From: Nadav Ben Jakov
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 8:32 AM
To:
"podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>"
Subject: [Podofo-users] Problem with enumerating objects with PoDoFo

Hi.
I'm new to the PoDoFo library, and I've been trying to use it for my program.
In general, my program needs to open a PDF file, decode all of its filters,
decrypt them with default password (if necessary), and print out all decoded
and decrypted objects.
So I saw that podofouncompress (using the PoDoFo library) pretty much does
that, so I tried to use the same library functions as he does. The whole
project went great from that point untill I've encountered an error. Apparently
the function PdfMemDocument::GetObjects() doesn't return all objects, but only
those who had been handled (or loaded?). Anyway, it will be great to find out a
way to get the entire pdf's object list decrypted and uncompressed
(PdfMemDocument::UncompressObjects()).

I've uploaded a sample file I've been woking on. In which object 2 generation 0
is clearly a zip file "embedded":

2 0 obj
<</Length 144>>stream
PK    ÏyJFëEŒ‰%   &

   Text File.txtíÆ1
 0 0+˜f“ðpLþŒ´WsºâÖÛ©ªªªªªªPK     ÏyJFëEŒ‰%   &

                Text File.txtPK      ;   P
endstream
endobj

In the link bellow:
http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/or6jqo28/file.html

when scanning with podofo, only object 6 0 is available in the mentioned
function's output, and podofouncompress completely ignores object object 2 0

Thanks in advance,
 Nadav