hi!
I 'What use podofo openssl or hardware  sign pdf ??but The signature is
invalid?
                            thank you very much

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Leonard Rosenthol";<lrose...@adobe.com>;
????????: 2016??1??20??(??????) ????3:58
??????: "Paolo Bolzoni"<paolo.bolzoni.br...@gmail.com>;
????: "podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net"<podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>;
????: Re: [Podofo-users] Develop a pdf anominizer

On 1/19/16, 12:35 AM, "Paolo Bolzoni" <paolo.bolzoni.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Do you mean the resource name used to refer to them from content streams?
>> The value of the Name key in the Font dictionary?
>As far as I understood the second one.

OK - you can do that if you want.

>>  What do you hope to gain by doing so?  Would you do this only for embedded
>> fonts?
>I won't gain anything from it. But the idea come when I was reviewing
>a .pdf and I noticed that a part of the total lack of metadata there
>were no meaningful font names. All fonts were embedded and the names
>were like "XXXXX1."

That wasn??t necessarily someone doing anonymization - that was simply an
implementation detail of the PDF producer??s font embedded code and/or the type
of fonts being used.

>Since it was asked to submit double blind papers I actually apreciated
>the care the author used.

Why would the name of the fonts being used expose any PII?  And I would think
that there are many other pieces of things in that PDF that would be more
??telling?? - if someone was actually interested in looking.

>It is possible only for embedded fonts otherwise the viewer won't be
>able to find them in the system.

That is correct - just checking that you knew :).

Leonard