On Wed, 2016-01-20 at 14:13 +0530, Balbir Kumar wrote:
> I had installed libpodofo-dev from Ubuntu repository. But its not
> working properly. I had tried to compile and install podofo-0.9.3 as
> mentioned in README which is successful.
> But I am not able to locate where header files are installed. I had
> search /usr/include, /usr/local/include and everywhere else without
> any luck. I found libpodofo.a,
> libpodofo.so and libpodofo.so.0.9.3 in podofo-build/src.So, without
> header files I am not able to use podofo please help me.

        Hi,
how did you build the PoDoFo, please?

Using Unix/Linux system it can be done like this:
   $ cd podofo-sources/
   $ mkdir _build
   $ cd _build
   $ cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ..
   $ make
   $ make install

It's the `make install` which distributes the library and header files
to the proper prefix, as configured by the cmake command (the example
above doesn't override the default folder, which is, I think,
/usr/local/).

        Hope it helps,
        zyx

--