From: Jaseem Ali K T <jaseemal...@hcl.com>
To: "podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, 17 March 2016, 17:15 UTC
Subject: [Podofo-users] Destination with Pdf Name object

Hi All

As per PDF Reference destinations can be either explicit, in which case the
data type used would be array, or named, in which case the data type would
either string or PdfName. I checked the PoDoFo destination class. It seems to
be only supporting string and array. Any reason why this is the case?

And is there any way to create named destination with PdfName object (through
PoDoFo, or any other methods)?
Thanks and Regards,
Ali

::DISCLAIMER::
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.