Hi all,

I'd like to submit a patch for that (-Wformat= warnings),
but I think I should ask you about the course to take:
correct the format strings (I'd omit those concerning
pdf_long values, that's another matter, I think, because
AFAIK pdf_long is deprecated/should be removed anyway,
in a separate commit, of course) or get rid of printf()
and sscanf() at least in these cases by replacing them
with the correct iostream (cout for printf()) operations?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, mabri