On Fri, 2016-04-29 at 15:22 +0200, Josef Rokos wrote:
> in attachement is patch for correct character spacing when using
> TrueType fonts. Method PdfFontSimple::Init has generated array of
> widths but for first 255 glyphs in font regardless of the actual
> glyph
> which depends on encoding. So there was the same issue as in Base14
> Type1 fonts - characters with accent had incorrect spacing.

        Hi,
thanks for the patch. Maybe I read the code incorrectly, thus please
correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the only changes you
did were:
a) place GetWidthArray() inline into PdfFontSimple::Init()
b) forced the widths array to start with a space (ASCII 32)
c) made the widths array not referenced by a reference

Otherwise the arrays should be the same, if I read the code properly.
        Bye,
        zyx

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz