On Wed, 2016-05-04 at 09:45 +0200, Max Müller wrote:
> when playing around with Podofo I stumbled upon an issue that I'm not
> able to load password protected PDFs.

        Hi,
could you try to compile and run the encrypt.cpp attached at
https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/mailman/message/34065834/
please? That works for me fine. It uses the same method (way of loading
the files it created) as you outlined here. There might also be related
whether you compiled with the openssl and the encryption/decryption
method the PDF file is encrypted supported.

With respect of PDF file sharing, if you can make a very simple and
small example PDF which fails for you, with no confidential data, then
there's no problem to send it to this mailing list, I believe.
        Bye,
        zyx

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz