On Mon, 2016-05-23 at 13:58 +0000, zyx wrote:

> On Mon, 2016-05-09 at 15:25 +0000, Matthew Brincke wrote:>> -    if( m_pPrev
> && m_pNext )
>> +    if( m_pPrev )
>>      {
>> -        m_pPrev->SetNext    ( m_pNext );
>> +        m_pPrev->SetNext( m_pNext );
>> +    }
>> +
>> +    if( m_pNext )
>> +    {
>>          m_pNext->SetPrevious( m_pPrev );
>>      }
>>

>     Hi,
> I would commit only part of your patch for the next release, all but
> the added ref counting and the mutex, because the above quoted change
> shows a coding error, which you fixed. The committed part would not be
> only this chunk, but more of them.
>

> If there is no objection, then I'll commit it at the end of this week.

Hi zyx,

no objection from me given you credit me. Please also don't mention that
it's only a part of a patch submitted by me, but of course avoid the
mistaken impression that what you committed is the whole of my patch.
I'm very sorry the ref counting didn't work. I would very much like to
further contribute to fixing this (crashing) issue, but I need to focus
on work for studies now, sorry. Thanks for accepting all but the ref
counting and associated mutex of the patch by me.

>     Bye,

>     zyx

Best regards, mabri