On Mon, 2016-08-08 at 14:42 +0000, Jaseem Ali K T wrote:
> Can anyone of you please confirm if you received the mail correctly.

        Hi,
I see two mails from you in that particular thread with attachments,
one sent on Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:24:35 +0000, stating "Resending as the
previous mail was held because of mail length" and then one on Thu, 4
Aug 2016 16:28:18 +0000 stating "Resending" [1].

I didn't check the attachment myself, because the change is targeted to
Dennis for review, which I agree with.
        Bye,
        zyx

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/mailman/message/35261160/
    and the attachment PdfFontCache.patch as linked at the top
    of the message:

https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/mailman/attachment/4713D0494C54BF4EA037A46B7151F9F41F7ECA60%40chn-hclt-mbs04.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN/2/