Hi Ali,

Thanks for your work on this. As this seems to be well tested on Windows
systems, I decided to commit the patch now to revision 1778.
I would prefer if this was a platform indepent solution and really hope
this will be added. Nontheless, committing this will improve TTC support at
least on Windows systems.

Best regards,
 Dominik