Very Good API , I build successfully and its great , congratulations... I
have a little problem when I try impose a PDF, The process finally good and
all is good except by some image , the only thing that I can see is the
BitsPerComponents, the value is one in those images, the others has more of
one bitspercomp.. Please help me, because the output PDF is bad , those
images shown in blank and the adobe reader show me a error , the another
image and document show good but the 1 bitspercomponent images dont show..
Thanks for help.. Dom help me
engaging tech sites,!