Hi!

I've never quite understood why manpages are in debian/man instead of
man/ or doc/man/ or whatever.

This makes for a tad akward situation for Debian, actually, where
importing a new upstream usually includes `rm -rf debian` from the
upstream tarball (in the sense that tools usually do that).

I propose the following (not providing a patch as svn kinda sucks at
moving files and making a patch out of it):

$ svn mv debian/man .
$ svn rm debian
$ sed -i 's/debian/man/' CMakeLists.txt

What do you think?  The debian/ directory doesn't really contain
anything else besides the manpages and the jumper CMakeLists.txt, so it
is really free to go, imho.

Thank you for considering!

--
regards,