From: "F. E." <exler7...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 8:44 AM
To: "podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Podofo-users] Appending PDF: Embedded files of appended file not
accessible in result pdf

Hello dear podofo users,
recently I experimented with merging multiple pdf files into one pdf using the
Append function of PdfDocument. It works like a charm with the pdf pages and
annotations, but I recognised that attached files (at document root) of
appended pdfs are not listed in the attachment table of my pdf viewer (Foxit
8.0, didn't check other viewers I've got to admit). When checking the size of
my result pdf, it was clear that the embedded files are still there somewhere,
but I cannot access them it seems.
Is this the expected behaviour or did I stumble over a bug / missing feature
here? I think there might be a way to recreate the necessary internal
references, but I'm lacking the knowledge to do so. I could circumvent this
issue by manually extracting the embedded files (I know how to do that) and
adding them to the result pdf (trivial via AttachFile function), but I don't
know how to remove the embeeded files before appending the pdf file.
Thanks in advance,
Frederik