On Sun, 2017-06-18 at 19:33 +0200, F. E. wrote:
> Is there anything I can do except downloading a font,
> because this is not an option, the code should work without
> installing additional things.

        Hi,
it's more about used encoding, than about font (of course, the font
should have the necessary characters, but otherwise it's about used
encoding).

I guess you took the font code from the
test/CreationTest/CreationTest.cpp, but you removed that necessary part
with encoding. Edit that test and use a different font name, like plain
"Arial", or even "Helvetica", but keep the encoding as is.
        Bye,
        zyx

--
http://www.litePDF.cz                                 i...@litepdf.cz