Hello zyx, hello all,

> zyx <z...@gmx.us> has written on 8 February 2018 at 10:32:
>

> On Thu, 2018-02-08 at 00:13 +0100, Matthew Brincke wrote:
> > If nobody beats me for the time to the commit, it will be fixed
> > again from svn r1882 on: http://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/code/1882
>
>       Hi,
> future statements like this cause only confusion. Do not do that,
> please. Reference commits only after you really commit them and you
> know the exact commit ID/revision number. This is a distributed system,
> anyone can commit before you. Thanks for your understanding.

yes, I understand that and will heed your advice, I promise. That is, my
change announcements won't contain any info about which revision would
contain them, like this: I'd like to put comments, which CVE id I fixed
last, before the respective source code region and put a CVE id correction
in the first line of the commit message, referring to the erroneous one.

> With respect of the commit itself, it looks fine and works fine here as
> well. I'd do it the same way.

Thank you very much. I'm relieved :-) you see the content's correctness
the same way ...

>       Thanks and bye,
>       zyx

Best regards, mabri