Hi, Olivier.

(this is a copy of my previous reply which, for some reason, wasn't posted
on the mailing list yesterday O_o)

First of all, you've to know what kind of image you're going to access. They
usually can be stored in a PDF file two ways: XObject image or inline one.
Does it make any sense?

Regards,

- Dmitry

Regards,