On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 12:20 +0100, Francesco Pretto wrote:
> It follows a series of patches with miscellaneous crash fixes and
> improvements to the API.

        Hi,
I tried to apply 01, 02, and 04 from this series, but none works at
all, even they are really simple changes [1]. I'm not going to apply
them manually, that's a no go, I'm sorry. If possible, provide all the
rest (those which are not applied in the current sources yet) patches
*as attachments*. While git-formatted patches should not be a problem,
it should be patches, not mail messages, at the first place. I have no
problem to apply git patches with my 'patch' program here (GNU patch
2.7.5), thus there might be some other obstacle. I did try to change
line endings in the patch from CRLF to LF, but it didn't help either.
Maybe your windows git does something odd, or the mail servers on the
route changed something, I do not know. I'm not going to hunt for the
cause of the issue, you sent too many patches for such task and my free
time is limited. I'm sorry.

As I suggested recently, due to the issue tracker being opened now,
maybe consider add the patches there. I know I told you to send them to
the list earlier. I really do not mind, I'm find with either case, as
long as the patches are usable and apply cleanly. Ideally make sure
you'll provide patches for the latest svn checkout, it'll help a lot
(especially for inclusion in the next release).
        Thanks and bye,
        zyx

[1] output for the 01 patch:

$ patch -p1 <../p.patch
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch; use --binary to disable.)
patching file src/CMakeLists.txt
Hunk #1 FAILED at 225.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 257.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 278.
3 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/CMakeLists.txt.rej