Hello Francesco, hello all,

> On 08 April 2018 at 21:16 Francesco Pretto <cez...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 8 April 2018 at 21:06, Matthew Brincke <ma...@mailbox.org> wrote:
> >
> > Could you please consider the following: I don't think the project should
> > punish
> > Francesco Pretto by rejection of his not-yet-reviewed patches submitted on
> > February 22,
> >

> Matthew, don't worry: I think I got enough review for the patches I
> posted. Some were included but others won't be applied and on those I
> got enough explanation (I already know some were possibly
> controversial). If I think some of those patches still deserve to be
> included, I will post them updated at a later stage.

I mean the patches 04/13, 10/13 and 13/13 which I didn't review yet.
I think they are fine, I just would have liked to commit a fix to the
bug mentioned in the thread "[Podofo-users] BUG: Erase method from
PdfOutlineItem sometimes segfaults" first, which I'm still having
problems with ;-( (mainly with how I should test it and what should
be done in release vs. debug mode).

I certainly didn't intend to exclude these patches from the upcoming
release by the passage of time until the release candidate comes out.
I'm very sorry for that if they don't get an exception from the "only
critical ones now" rule (as they're very simple I think).

> Cheers,
> Francesco

Best regards, mabri