Firstly I am using PoDoFo 0.95.

I successfully open a PDF as a PdfMemDocument, retrieve page 0, and create a
PdfContentsTokenizer for the page.

So far so good.

I begin iterating the tokens to with ReadNext, first a I receive a keyword with
token “q”. So that worked well.

However, the next call receives a variant and the PdfVariant variable is
uninitialized as best I can tell, but the token has a float value “50.39”.

The documentation states that if ReadNext produces a variant, than the
PdfVariant should be set, but in my case it is the token being set.

Is this expected behavior and the documentation is wrong or is it possible I
messed something up?