hi everyone,

i think the imageextract tool is very outdated. i tried it with a pdf that i created from a single jpg (see attachment), resulting in a distorted version of that jpg. a png triggered an exception that i was unable to debug. my final goal is to extract all the images in a pdf and store them in a std::vector<wxImage> for further processing. I wanted to start from the imgextract code but it does not work. could someone update this tool so it works with different kinds of image types? or point me in the right direction otherwise?

thank you!