Hi Martin,

podofo mailing list doesn't look like an active place from my pov.

If you're going to decode buffer using CCITT decoder, I've bad news for you.
There is only a draft implementation of PdfCCITTFilter in
PdfFiltersPrivate.cpp. You may notice that method to decode block isn't
implemented at all:

void PdfCCITTFilter::DecodeBlockImpl( const char*, pdf_long )
{

}

I've a decoder implemented (using libtiff), but it's a part of proprietary
product and I'm just trying to persuade my team to prepare a patch and
donate
code to the library. Everyone would benefit in this case. I think I'll be
able
to share it in several weeks only.

P.S. I've podofo 0.9.5 sources, so my information can be outdated.

Regards,

- Dmitry