Note the document I sent has also two chapters called
       "Allowed actions for signed but uncertified documents".
       "Limitations on adding signature fields to signed but uncertified
documents"

Yes, I've noticed it.

And apart from the '/Info' object, PoDoFo adds only whats needed for the signature field. Since I do not have any form, I should not have any limitation from "Limitations on adding signature fields to signed but uncertified documents"i, or did I misunderstood the chapter?

No, I don't know any new document, similar to this one, for newer versions
of Adobe Reader.

OK, thanks.

Enric

Federico