De : BLANCHARD Christophe <christophe.blanch...@3ds.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 5 septembre 2018 17:10
À : Patrice Guérin <guer...@talasi.fr>; Matthew Brincke <ma...@mailbox.org>;
podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [Podofo-users] Password protected document

Hello All,

Thank you for your remark.

Here is the attached file.

Cordialement/Best Regards,
Christophe Blanchard

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Patrice Guérin <guer...@talasi.fr>
Envoyé : mercredi 5 septembre 2018 15:40 À : Matthew Brincke
<ma...@mailbox.org>; BLANCHARD Christophe <christophe.blanch...@3ds.com>;
podofo-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello Mathew & Christophe,

+1, no attachment.

Kind regards,
Patrice.

Matthew Brincke a écrit :
> Hello Christophe, hello all,
>> On 03 September 2018 at 17:49 BLANCHARD Christophe
>> <christophe.blanch...@3ds.com> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm trying to read attached password-protected (password is
>> 'password')
> am I the only one to have *not* received any attachment with that
> email, or has it been sent to the list with the attachment filtered
> away (without any notice in the mail body), or did you (Christophe)
> just inadvertently forget to attach it? (I'm sending to the list only
> to see whether I'm the only one affected by this.)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Matthew

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer