On Fri, 2019-01-04 at 05:05 +0100, Antonín Kühtreiber via Podofo-users
wrote:
> We are in the need of support of c++17 standard in our VS project but
> one of included podofo headers uses std::auto_ptr. This patch handles
> both pre c++11 and c++17 standards support with help of __cplusplus.

        Hi,
thanks for the patch.

Out of interest, did you try to compile the library with C++17 and the
library consumer code with pre-C++11, like to use different C++
standard on each side? The library users can use different C++ standard
than the library builder. The PoDoFo project had been there and it
caused ugly failures in runtime.

This had been discussed in the past too, my personal opinion is to get
rid of the autoptr usage in the public API (and internal API as well).
        Bye,
        zyx