On Fri, 2019-04-05 at 10:30 +0200, Francesco Pretto wrote:
> Ok. Now there are no other outstanding patches from my side and
> yesterday I merged a pending change from Michal Sudolsky.

        Hi,
aha, it seems the svn change notifications are not working again (on
the podofo-svn list). No big deal.

I guess it would be good to reply to respective messages with pending
patches with a revision in which they've been merged into the sources,
thus there is some evidence that someone took care of it. As examples
(skipping those yours):
https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/mailman/message/36484599/
https://sourceforge.net/p/podofo/mailman/message/36532908/
These have no such response.

There are also some ongoing questions, which might be fixed too, but
that's not the same as having pending patches.

> do you think now it could be a good moment to go for it

Sure, feel free to do it, I've no problem with that. My only concern
was about pending patches, but if you believe you addressed that, then
there's no other obstacle to do it, at least from my side.
        Thanks and bye,
        zyx