On Fri, 2020-02-28 at 20:07 +0100, Michal Sudolsky wrote:
> > (and one really minor coding style "violence").
> >

> Do you mean that one added tab?

        Hi,
tabs are harder to spot. What I noticed, by reading, is an extra space
after 'if' in:

+        if ( s_bIgnoreBrokenObjects )

As I said, that's a really minor thing.

I contribute to multiple projects and each of them uses slightly
different coding style, thus I know it's easy to do such things. When
it comes to it, I do that myself too, more often than I'd like and the
worse, I even do not notice it, even when re-reading the change before
committing. I mean, I do not blame anyone, I know these things happen.
        Bye,
        zyx