> In my case, lack of response means I'm busy

I'll second that motion.  I do have an interest in this idea and will reread
the original message before commenting but given that Philip mentions object
persistence I should just hit that I'm working at a schema layer, perhaps
similar to Java Entity Beans.  someday I foresee a nice mixture of this with
IKC to do replication stuff.