From: Rocco Caputo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 3:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: POE 0.25 is released

POE 0.25 is finally released.  Thanks, everyone, for the work you've
put into it.  Special thanks go to our new committers and testers.
Their help is invaluable.

This release fixes several bugs reported in IRC and on this mailing
list.  ActivePerl 5.8.0 is supported, to the extent that it can be.
Gentoo Linux's Perl should stop dumping core.  TCP clients and servers
have interesting enhancements.  Much of this would not have happened
without your feedback.  Thank you.

 - http://poe.perl.org/?POE_CHANGES

Even now the latest tarball should be hurtling towards your favorite
CPAN mirror.  It is also on the web, with an improved ActiveState PPD
and tarball.

 - http://poe.perl.org/?Where_to_Get_POE

Thanks again for making this release possible.

-- Rocco Caputo - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://poe.perl.org/